Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Where's Mary?

I wonder how people under the witness protection program could live a normal life. I guess it must be a daily challenge for them to survive threats and giving up a life they used to live. This is what USA Network's new original series In Plain Sight is all about. The show which premiered last Sunday, June 1st, 2008, deals with the life of people under the Federal Witness Protection Program. Thanks to people like Mary Shannon (Mary McCormack) who have dedicated their lives to protecting these people and helping them live a life while in their “hiding”. While protecting them from danger, Mary’s job is no doubt a very tough, stressful, dangerous and challenging one. She, herself has to live a “life in hiding” as her family doesn’t have a clue about her job. I cannot even tell you where Mary is but I can only say that she sure is present in my homepage - in plain sight! Can you tell me where Mary is hiding? Com’on, make a wild guess! You got nothing to lose anyway!

0 comments: