Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Inner peace....

Everybody wants to achieve inner peace. But it is really possible? some say you can only attain total peace when you're dead. We don't want that, do we? I have heard a lot about getting rid of hatred, envy, and everything negative in our mind and heart before we can be at peace with ourselves and everything else follow. But what is this email about inner peace that i just got is totally different from what i just said. Read on....


I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
all could use more calm in our lives. By following the simple advice I
heard on a Medical TV show, I have finally found inner peace. A Doctor
proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you
have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and
hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off
a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of shhhardonay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle
of vocka, a pockage of Prunglies , tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum
scriptins, the res of the Chesescke an a box a chocolets. Yu haf no idr ha
fkin gud I fel. Peas sen dis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov inr pece.

Try it if you want but I cannot guarantee its' how you wanted it to be, LOL!

0 comments: