Friday, September 5, 2008

The Perfect Place For A Nice Retreat

Since last month, each one at work took turns in taking a week off. Most spent their vacation in the beach, two went to Canada, one went to Europe and one just around here. I haven’t really decided where to go until today.. I want to spend my vacation somewhere where I could relax, away from work, along the beach and away from where I am right now in NY.

While, cleaning up the fax machine today, at work, I found a paper just sitting there, which actually caught my attention. It is a photo of a very beautiful place in Mexico. Have you heard about Isla Mujeres? I think I just found the perfect place for me and hubby. It is an island paradise close to Cancun, Mexico that offers a lot of fun activities and exciting adventure for tourists, especially for nature lovers. Enjoy a quality accommodation in one of the Isla Mujeres condos which are accessible to everything. Hubby and I checked on Ixchel Beach Hotel which offers high class accommodation at affordable cost. You got to check it out, if you want to have a nice retreat in Isla Mujeres before winter comes. Everyone deserves a break and Isla Mujeres is the perfect place to be!

0 comments: