Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Dream Hawaiian Vacation

I miss the tropical Philippines – the weather, the people and everything. I was talking to my cousin in Hawaii about vacationing there but since it costs me a lot of money, she suggested I visit her in Hawaii instead. Hawaii has been one of my dream vacation destinations, anyway. I have relatives and friends there that I want to visit and of course I heard a lot about the beautiful places in Hawaii particularly Maui. One of my friends just went there for her honeymoon and she strongly recommended the place to everyone who wants a taste of paradise. I saw the pictures and the place really looks amazingly beautiful. What a romantic place for get-aways, weddings and honeymoons.

Well, I got a surprise call from a friend today and guess what! She invited me to attend her dream Maui wedding early next year. I am so excited! I think attending one of Maui Weddings is something to look forward to. The wedding will be held in exotic Maui, in the famous Ka'anapali Resort. I cannot wait to see the place plus the chance to visit my friends and relatives while there. I heard only good things about this Maui Resort where all the amenities anyone needs for a perfect vacation is there. You can have fun while relaxing, learn about the culture, and get to experience their food, music, some entertainment and relaxation. If you need to get out sometime, Hawaii is the perfect choice. And when in Hawaii, don’t forget to visit Ka'anapali Resort in Maui.



0 comments: