Sunday, February 7, 2010

It's Love Month!

Welcome to the Love Month - the month of February! I bet by now, couples have already bought special presents for their loved ones for Valentine's Day, am i right? Not me, my bad! My husband and I agreed not to give each other on Valentine's Day. My mind is still debating whether i get him something or not but most likely not. I know he understands. Anyway, we can show our love to our loved ones not only on Valentine's Day but any day and anytime of the year. We don't have to wait for this day to give our love. And this day of the hearts, is not only for lovers, married couples and sweethearts. It is for everyone! So, go ahead! Greet your parents, your kids, your siblings, friends and other members in the family come Valentine's Day!

0 comments: