Thursday, May 27, 2010

Changes at work.....

Due to some reasons most companies use, my work days have been reduced to 3 days a week starting this week. I would be working Mondays to Wednesdays only which means that i would have a long weekend which starts today. Honestly, i thought i felt happy that i can now have plenty of time to relax, lol! But deep inside, i am also worried knowing that, whether i like it or not, changes in my lifestyle have to be made. I believe this is not a permanent thing and that something better would come out from this. I know everything happens for a reason and i would like to think, that thought consoles me. As the saying goes, "when a window closes, another one opens", something like that. Who knows, i would find better opportunities even online, just like before, now that i have more time to do some business online.

0 comments: