Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Beautiful Day For Golf

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

For me, playing golf isn't a serious activity. I have no dreams of being a PGA championship player, or even a good amateur that takes the craft seriously. Forget that. I love playing golf because it's a great way to relax on warm weather days that beg for me to come outside and enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Playing golf is just an innocent advantage to the whole experience of being outdoors and as content as I've ever been. Riding the golf cart around the links is just one additional perk.

When away from my house for a long day of golf, I always set up my home security alarm ordered from Home-Alarm-Systems.com to ensure that I have no worries that might detract from the kind of fun and happiness I want to experience during every hole of golf I play. When I do this, I can be 100% sure that my children and home are completely safe against any form of break- in while I'm away. It's just something that gives me peace and the ability to enjoy my game without having to call home and bother someone every 10 minutes.

I love heading out for a morning, afternoon, and evening of golf. It's one of the most relaxing, enjoying experiences in my life. The happiness that I gain from it will never go away as long as I know my family is safe while I'm away.

0 comments: