Saturday, March 12, 2011

Better Than Bottled Water

Water is essential to one’s health, no doubt about it. We know that our body needs water but this is a reality that most of us don’t pay much attention to. I have been a soda drinker since my college days until a few months ago when I decided to minimize my soda intake, after I notice I have been gaining weight. Believe it or not, I lost a lot of weight after including water as an essential part of my daily diet.


I started to stock bottled water at home and I make sure I don’t run out of supply. It is getting more inconvenient and more expensive and I know there should be a better way.
I’m happy I have found the best way to have clean, clear and great tasting water available all the time right from your sink. For a very small investment of $99, you will enjoy drinking filtered tap water that is supposed to be a lot better in taste and purity than any bottled water. No wonder, this easy-to-install Puriteam CT-12 countertop water filter has won the Parent Tested Parent Approved award.


It does not only provide you the convenience of having clean and great tasting water all the time, it also saves you a ton of money.
You will enjoy a lifetime guaranty for your housing filter but to achieve the best quality of your filtered tap water, change your filters at least every three years. This is too little investment for a lifetime of good health. Every home should have this. Get it now and start living a healthy life.


0 comments: