Saturday, June 18, 2011

Daddy's Little Girl

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

My daughter recently decided to buy her own place after years of renting in town. I was excited for her, but understandably nervous since the part of town she lives in doesn’t have the best crime statistics available. As any father would be, I was worried she was going to find herself alone and scared some night, so I did what I could to try and make her place feel safer. I researched security system options at allhomesecurity.com and got her the Rotweiler puppy she’s been asking me for for years. That will keep her safe and keep her company! I also made sure once she was moved into the new place that her windows locked tightly and that back gate got fixed. No reason to take any chances we don’t need to! Sarah will always be my little girl and though she’s in her mid twenties, I consider it my job to make sure she’s as safe as she can be. I know her mother would never let me hear the end of it if she wasn’t!

0 comments: