Saturday, July 23, 2011

Prescription Eyeglasses For As Low As $6.95 At GlobalEyeglasses

This post brought to you by globaleyeglasses. All opinions are 100% mine.

I had a rough day today at work. Aside from the heat, I forgot the most important thing that is crucial to my job everyday – my eyeglasses. Blame it on old age, I guess! That’s the problem with having only one pair of eyeglasses. I have been meaning to get a new pair because a replacement for mine is long overdue. It has been six years since I got mine and I paid a ridiculous amount for it. This is also the reason why I just have to be satisfied with just a pair. I could not afford to get a new one.

I heard about great news though. I can now get a pair of prescription eyeglasses for as low as $6.95. At first, I thought it seemed too good to be true so I just forgot about it until today after working all day without my eyeglasses. It was real hard working without it. I read a lot of good things about GlobalEyeglasses and for the price of their eyeglasses, I could get more than just a pair. Then I don’t have to worry if I forget mine at home because I could afford now to get a pair for work, one for home and maybe keep one in my purse. Isn't that cool?

Another cool thing they got at GlobalEyeglasses is the virtual mirror where you can upload your photo and try any of the eyeglasses from the wide selection they got. That way you can see which glasses would look good on you and you can even share it among your friends and family/ Most of all, these glasses are proven to be of high quality. So, affordability, quality, convenience and excellent customer service - these are what make GlobalEyeglasses stands out among the rest.

0 comments: