Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Puppies Vs. Babies! Cast Your Votes Now!

This post brought to you by Puppies vs. Babies. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have four kids so I can confidently say that I obviously love babies.  Growing up, I really didn't have interest about pets especially puppies until I got one when my kids were all grown up.  I realized how much joy these pets are capable of giving to those who take care of them.  And yes, they are so cute, just like babies.  If you ask me who is cuter between the puppies and the babies featured in the Puppies vs. Babies online contest, I can say that I am voting for the puppies.  

 
I have nothing against babies especially those in the contest because they all are equally cute but I found more puppies cuter than the babies.  I think puppies that can show that they are capable of doing something that babies can do are just amazing but I did not see any baby in the contest showing off something special that puppies usually do.  That made me pick puppies over the babies, in the contest.  If you want to see what I am talking about, I urge everyone to join in this fun Puppies vs. Babies contest that is ongoing right now.
 
Unfortunately, submission of entries is over but you can still join the last phase of the contest which is the voting phase so please cast your votes now.  Who do you think is the cutest baby or puppy in the contest?  The baby or puppy that gets the highest votes will win $5,000.  Feel free to leave your comments about your vote.  If I had the chance, I could have entered my cute puppy to the contest and might have a great chance of winning, who knows.  My puppy Penny is so lovable and possessive of me that she is always by my side and even sleeps next to me in my bed.  Here is the photo of my puppy Penny.  Isn't she cute? 
 
 
PvB-CuteDar-Green-300x250-Backup.jpg 

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: