Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Neighbor

I appreciate the guest post, Vito Rivers 


My neighbor and I have become pretty good friends andwe have realized that we are a lot alike.  We watch most of the same shows, and she loves to call and talk about the shows.  I don’t have all the same channels as her though, so sometimes I am not able to talk to her about the tv shows. I saw my neighbor outside yesterday while we were getting the mail.  We both got flyers in the mail that said the local satellite company was running a special.  My neighbor said that she already used this company and that she really liked it.  I decided that I wanted to look into it a little more, so I search “expertsatellite online and was able to find a list of all of the packages that were available and the specials that they were running.  I was actually really impressed with the selection.  I decided to go ahead and call and have satellite set up.  Now when my neighbor calls and says "did you see that?", I will be able to say, "yes, I did."

0 comments: