Saturday, March 10, 2012

A quicky and easy mini dining room makeover

Guest post written by Keshia Thompson 

One thing that I've worried about for a while is whether I can afford to give our dining room a facelift.  It's been in desperate need of one.  The decor in it has just become so tired looking after a few years.  But our budget for the makeover was tiny.

So I came up with the idea to thrift some stuff and then also to repurpose some odd things already in our home.  Sometimes you just need to switch around stuff to make it look better. I was getting some refreshing decorating ideas when I saw some information on Remodeling in Mesa and decided to use that later in a few months when we might just remodel our might.  Might!  My fingers are crossed!

Right now I'm hard at work and fully committed to this dining room makeover.  I think that the cutest part of it has been the vintage sheets that I repurposed into some curtains.  They look so quirky and fun!  Just that little bit of style that we needed to insert into our apartment.

0 comments: