Saturday, April 21, 2012

Comparisons for everything


Content by Mitch Osborne

When my friend told me she was considering using Cable TV instead of DirectTV, I made her look at this website, cabletvadvisor.com. It breaks down all the information between the two types of TV services, even with price information, which I found to be really useful. The pricing included how man channels you could get for the specific price packages and how much you would pay on a monthly basis. The one thing my husband was all about on the website was the breakdown on Cable TV sports channels versus Direct TV. I think after he saw the number of channels he could get, like Sunday Ticket, ESPN Full Court and ESPN Game Plan, he was all for switching out TV service provider. The website really shows that Direct TV has strong offerings in every area and for prices that were not hard to manage at all. I wish all services were this easy to compare. Maybe there are similar sources to compare other services. It would be awesome to have an app for my phone that would let me do these types of comparisons for everything!

0 comments: