Thursday, May 17, 2012

Jessica Sanchez made it to the top 2!

My more than 500 votes for Jessica Sanchez last night paid off!  She made it to the top 2.  I tried voting through texts this time and i sent 500 votes in just an hour.  I did not want to use all my texts last night because I want to leave more for next week.  But since I still have another hour that i could use, I tried few calls and then later did online voting too.  

I am confident that Jessica will be the next American Idol if all the Pinoy supporters will give their all out support until next week.  They have to do more than what they gave last night.  I would have loved to see Joshua Ledet with Jessica and it is just sad he was voted off. Phillip is also a great performer, each of them has a style different from each other.  Go, go, go Jessica!

0 comments: