Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Miss USA is Miss Universe 2012!


I watched the Miss Universe 2012 first on my pc while i was doing FB but when it was Miss USA's turn in the "question and answer" portion, my computer froze!  I had to quickly turn on the TV but unfortunately, Miss USA was over and it was the next contestant's turn.  I did not hear Miss USA'a answer but i like the way Miss Philippines answered the question.  I really thought she had the best answer among the five finalists.  Of course i am bias!  I am a filipina, lol!  Here is the question and her answer.

"As an international ambassador, do you believe that speaking English should be a prerequisite to being Miss Universe?  Why or why not?"
She answered: "For me, being Miss Universe is not just about knowing how to speak a specific language.  It's being able to influence and inspire other people.  As long as your heart wants to serve and you have a strong mind to show to people, then you can be Miss Universe."

Miss Philippines, first runner-up


0 comments: