Saturday, March 1, 2008

of birthmarks, bruise and tattoo....

My favorite blogger-friend Redlan talked about distinguishing birthmarks in his blog and asked me if I have one. Well Red, aside from my pimple scars in my face and my back, I have actually few of those distinguishing marks but it is so hard to get a pic of it, lol! Anyway, i saw one right in my left knee and asked hubby to take a pic of it and know what? When i saw the pic, what caught my eye was a bruise just below it which was more obvious than the birthmark itself. I don't even remember where i hit my knee that caused the bruise but i know i get all these when my period is coming. I guess that was it. Here is the birthmark on my knee that i am talking about.


But talking of marks in my body, I consider my tattoo at my lower back as the most distinguishing right now. The names etched there are nicknames of my four kids - Tintin, Lui, Pilot and Teray. For me, getting a tattoo is so painful, even painful than delivering a baby, no kidding! My kids have long real names (two names each) and won't fit in there if i used their real names plus i wouldn't think i could still bear the pain, OMG! But know what, after swearing at that moment never to subject myself to the pain of getting a tattoo ever again, now i want another one, maybe a tiny butterfly right in my ankle, lol! Here is my tattoo! It has faded a little bit after two years since i got it.

How about you? Do you have distinguishing marks on your body? I am excited to see it, wanna share it with us?

4 comments:

RedLan said...

uy, may pasa ka. pareho kayo ng officemate ko, may mga pasa kung nalalapit na ang pagdating ng kanyang bisita.

nakita ko yang tattoo mo sa photo album mo. hehehe

trhanks for sharing ur distinguishing marks!

Tess said...

TY Red for the interesting tags, i enjoy it! Ganyan nga ako para akong bonugbog pag nalalapit na period ko pero yan di ko napansin, sa pic ko lang napansin yan. Ingats!

""rarejonRez"" said...

hehe what marks u have!!! ako ang pasa rare ra kaau. with that tattoo, yeah, i've seen that sa album mo rin. katakot! hehehe... the ouchiness i mean! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Finally, an issue that I am passionate about. I have looked for information of this caliber for the last several hours. Your site is greatly appreciated.