Sunday, April 27, 2008

no updates....

I am so sorry for not having updated this blog for the past week. I can't believe it has been more than 10 days? I really apologize especialy to those who came here just to see nothing new, my bad! Anyway, here is my joke for the day, i mean the week, lol! It is about a lost puppy....

Lost Puppy
I know most of you are dog lovers and will help. Our neighbor has lost her Chihuahua puppy and is desperate to find him. Yesterday, she was sitting on the couch watching TV and realized he was gone. She called out to him and he never responded. She then noticed the back door was open. She has been putting up signs everywhere in an effort to have him returned. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my nakatawa jud ko aning pityur te ba hahaha!! LMAO!!

Agi ra ko te. Also whenever you have time please update my link pud dinhi to whatsdabuzz.com

Ayo ayo diha te ug salamat kaayo :)

Anah