Saturday, May 10, 2008

Don't Miss Frontier(s), The Movie To Watch!

My husband and I are both movie addicts and we practically watch a movie or two every night. It is not surprising that we are now running out of movies to watch. We watch various types of movies from drama to action, suspense and of course horror movies. Horror movies keep me awake throughout the movie which seldom happens when I watch those boring, cheap and low quality films. I was searching for a good movie that hubby and I, together with our friends could hopefully watch tonight in the theater. I saw this Trailer of Frontier(s) movie and all I can say is “Oh my God!” I called my husband to watch the Trailer too and he thought it sounds so interesting and said that we got to watch it!

Unfortunately, when I checked the theaters where it will be shown, I found out it won’t be shown here in our place. That’s so unfair, isn’t it? Well, I just read that the reason it will only be shown in select theaters and only for a week is because they couldn’t show it in more theaters until they cut it down to get an R rating which means defeating the purpose of the movie – to show how horror films are supposed to be seen in all its violence and gory. Obviously, they decided to remain its uncut and unrated version but limiting the chance to show it in a wider theatrical audience.

So, if you don’t want to miss the uncut, unrated version of Frontier(s), it’s gonna be in select theaters starting May 9, 2008 and only for One Week! If you don’t get to watch it in the theaters, you can get the Frontier(s) DVD on May 13th. We don’t have a choice but wait for the DVD release. Horror movie fans out there, if you are looking for a truly harrowing movie experience, then Frontier(s) is the movie to watch so don’t miss it!

0 comments: