Thursday, July 31, 2008

How To Stay Cool On Summer

Today was a super hot day here in Buffalo, New York. I couldn’t wait to get home from work but as soon as I got on the car, the air conditioning didn’t come on. The car has been sitting under the burning sun for the whole day so you can just imagine how hot it was inside. It was killing me! It actually gave me headache as soon as I got home. I don’t understand how auto air conditioning works but hubby thinks it must be the A/C compressor. He used to work as an auto mechanic so he knows of the best place where they get their auto air conditioning parts at a very low cost, quick delivery, free shipping warranty on every part, and with excellent customer service. He is talking about http://www.1airconditioning.com/ where the widest selection of high quality AC parts can be found such as Auto A/C compressors, A/C condensers, A/C evaporators, driers and a lot more. So for all your air conditioning needs, go for the best – 1AirConditioning.com!

0 comments: