Sunday, October 5, 2008

Free Reader's Digest Widgets For Your Websites

I love reading Reader’s Digest! It has a little bit of everything that is interesting and that what makes it so popular among everyone. It is informative, educational and entertaining – contained in one digest. If you have a website, you can add more fun to it by providing your visitors or readers the chance to enjoy Reader’s Digest. You can download some ReadersDigest.com Widgets such as Word Power, Daily Laughs which I truly enjoy, and Prop Your Photo widget for your Facebook page. You might want to join the funny photo contest at rd.com, using this application. You can also download RD toolbars for firefox or Internet Explorer and enjoy access to RD articles right from your computer. Isn’t that cool?

As you can see, I have displayed right here in my blog the Daily Laughs widget so I and my visitors can have access to the RD Laughs Main for new jokes, cartoons, and funny videos, without leaving my blog. I always look forward to the Stand-up Videos and the Funny Cartoons everyday. As I mentioned above, you can download any or all of the available widgets and toolbars for free. I’m sure adding widgets to your sites will increase the number of visitors in your site daily because they will always look forward to the fun waiting for them in your site. If you like Reader’s Digest, either by reading or visiting the site, you should take advantage of these free RD widgets and toolbar.

Post?slot_id=22095&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

3 comments:

info usaha said...

yeah..i'll try it.very much thanks for this widget.see ya in other times.

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is stationary a without question as you did in the decrease delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=game optimizer pro 1.2 ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you partake of the pitch-dark methods of helping of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg
Your Ferrdenants :)

Anonymous said...

[url=http://super-new-s.info]http://super-new-s.info[/url]
Strange as that