Saturday, October 18, 2008

How Well Do You Maintain Your Body?

For months, I have been seeing this invite in my mails about taking this RealAge Test but I constantly ignored it. I guess I have been in denial and did not want to see a negative result. I finally took the plunge last night so I took the test and answered it as honestly as I could. Did the result surprise me? Not a bit! It was exactly what I expected although I would have wanted a better result. But anyway, I learned a lot from it.

If you are conscious about your health and your life as a whole, the RealAge Test should be your first step to take. The test will assess everything that concern your health depending on how you manage it, thus, determines how old you feel against how old you really are. My result showed that I feel three years older than my real age is. So, if I am 47 years old now, my body actually feels 50. Then I started to check each area where I am doing wrong with my body and I admit there is quite a bit that needs improvement. One thing I learned is the importance of dental hygiene which I have taken for granted. Dental hygiene is supposed to strengthen our immune system which helps our body fight deadly diseases. I also need to exercise more and have to change a lot in my lifestyle.

The RealAge Test will give you suggestions on how to improve your overall health status based on your test results. Not only that, it will also educate you on areas you have neglected or areas that need attention. I actually learned a lot from it. It made me realize that I have not really taken cared of myself which is absolutely wrong if I want to live longer. And who does not want to live longer with a happy and healthy life? If you do, then give it a try. I challenge you to Take the RealAge Test! It's free! Do it now before it is too late.

Logo

Post?slot_id=23259&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments: