Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Zambales...

Christmas was spent simply with family. My two kids were here while the other two were not able to join us here because they had other commitments in school that they needed to do in Manila. We had our day full today as we spent half of it joy riding towards north of Zambales. We saw the damage caused by the recent typhoons in the Philippines and it was really a depressing sight. I am also happy to see today one of my high school classmates who visited me and we had the chance to do some catching up even briefly. We are trying to enjoy our remaining days here as we are about to leave in few days.
christmas eve with family... getting ready for the noche buena

food for noche buena

joy riding a day after christmas.... we saw the damage caused by the recent typhoons....

highschool classmate Lydia came for a very brief visit



swimming with my nephew Jeff

0 comments: