Tuesday, December 15, 2009

First week in PI

We arrived safety here in the Philippines after a long and tiring trip. My kids picked us up in the airport and brought us straight to the condo. Our first week here in the Philippines was pretty much spent with my kids and some friends. I had a chance to meet up with friends at my former office and it was really great seeing them. They treated me to a sumptous dinner at Gilligan's in Market! Market! My former boss Rinzi also treated us to a chinese lunch, also in Market! Market the following day. I also met up with Laila and Maria in Greenbelt for a nice dinner. All of them gave me nice presents. I really thank them for that very generous gesture. That was so appreciated! Here are some pics i wanna share with you:
(L-R): my son Lui, me, Mitsay, Marilyn and her daughter Jen at Market! Market!

Melba, me and Kino

with former boss Rinzi who treated us to a chinese lunch in Market! Market


Dinner with Maria and Laila at Greenbelt, Makati. Also with us was Maria's son Paolo.

0 comments: