Thursday, August 25, 2011

Best Place To Stay When Visiting New York City

Before I got here in the US, I would always hear people say that your visit to the USA will not be complete until you see "the big Apple", New York City. It got me so curious and I promised myself that NYC would be on top of my list of places to visit once I get here. I believe that for a wonderful holiday vacation, one has to put into serious consideration the place where to stay. I can't wait to visit New York and in my first visit, I want to make sure it would be a memorable one.

I would like to book my stay at the intercontinental new york upon the prodding of my sister-in-law. Located in Times Square, the hotel is truly a perfect place to stay. With all the amenities available in the hotel, staying there is already a worthy experience. Even my husband, who never cared to see NYC, got so interested upon visiting the hotel website.

Next time you visit NY, check out intercontinental new york which will put you right at the heart of the city, thus, accessible to almost everything. That way, you will have much fun and a totally wonderful experience. I can't wait! Even husband seems excited about this whole trip!

0 comments: