Saturday, September 3, 2011

Almost collapsed playing collapse!

Yes, i feel close to passing out after spending so much time playing this addicting game called collapse. I used to playi this game before and it has been a while until yesterday when i thought of playing it again. I spent the day playing collapse after playing more than 4 hours playing collapse last night too. Now, i am paying for it. My eyes are sore, my head seems so light, i feel a headache coming and my back aches so bad. I blamed hubby for installing the game in my desktop, i guess he is so tired seeing me watching my videos online. But i still watch my videos though, while playing collapse, lol! It's a long weekend and the weather is not that cooperative so we are not planning on spending it somewhere but home. So, folks, enjoy your long weekend!

0 comments: