Saturday, September 10, 2011

Walt Disney World Resort: The Best Place To Stay In Orlando

One of my office mates recently took her daughter to Disney World in Orlando as her promised reward for her doing great in school. She showed us the photos taken while there which got my interest in pursuing my long-time Disney World dream. They stayed in Walt Disney World Resort, which to me would be a treat in itself. It is conveniently located right at the heart of the city which is close to the great attractions around the area especially the Disney World.

The amenities in the resort is amazing, well-designed for comfort, convenience and fun. I guess your money is all worth it if you spend it on something like this. If you want to make sure you will have a wonderful stay in Orlando in your next visit there, I urge you to stay in Walt Disney Resort. You will never regret it!

My husband has never been crazy about going there because he thinks it is only good for kids but when I showed him the website, he was pretty much convinced we should consider going there in our next trip. We have not been to Florida but we are seriously considering visiting the place next summer. It should be fun!

0 comments: