Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Sure Winning Movie To The Nightmare Awards

If you are a movie addict like me, am sure you have seen movies that after you watch it, you would think watching that movie was a waste of time. I got a bunch of that kind. For instance, instead of watching a supposed-to-be horror film, you ended up like watching a comedy film instead, if you know what I mean. I guess this happens sometimes especially with horror films because obviously something is missing and maybe because there were deleted scenes that are really important to the movie but couldn’t be shown because these scenes were rated as too much for the viewers’ eyes to see. The result? The movie suffers in quality and depth.

This is the reason why this great horror film Frontier(s) that is shown starting may 9th in select theaters in the USA should be seen by horror fans as uncut. What you see is what you get! Now, check out the list of theaters where this movie will be shown and don’t miss the chance to see Frontier(s) if you can. Remember, this uncut, unrated version of the movie will be shown in a limited number of theaters only for a week. Unluckily for me, the closest theater listed there is in New York City which is a 9-hour drive from where I’m at, lol! But I can wait for the DVD release of this Horror Movie on May 13th so I have nothing to worry about. In fact, this will be a perfect gift for my nephew who is a big fan of horror flicks himself since I have been thinking about what to give him on his 16th birthday next week. I’m sure he would love this! To give you a taste of the Horror Movie that deserves the highest recognition in The Nightmare Awards, watch the trailer and you will understand why.




0 comments: