Saturday, May 17, 2008

Joke for the day...

I got this joke courtesy of one of my yahoo groups. This is just for fun and no offense meant. Just thought to brighten your day. Have a wonderful weekend!
Chinese Detective

A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So, he hired a famous chinese detective, Mr. Sui Tansow Pok, to watch and report any activities that might develop. A few days later, he recieved this report:
Most honorable sir:
You leave house. He come house. I watch. He and she leave house. I follow. He and she get on train. I follow. He and she go in hotel. I climb tree-look in window. He kiss she. She kiss he. He strip she. She strip he. He play with she. She play with he. I play with me. Fall out of tree, not see.

2 comments:

RedLan said...

haha. haha. wala akong masabi. natatawa ako.

Lisa said...

funny, he-he-he!!!