Monday, July 19, 2010

Boys' falling pants

What do you think of boys wearing their pants so low, showing their underwear or their ass off?  If this is a fashion, then i rather be out of fashion because I hate it! Boys who do this are definitely  in need of attention.  They think it's cool?  No way! It is ugly! It is like telling the people behind them "hey guys, wanna look at my ass?"  How can you run or walk fast when all you do is keep on pulling your pants up so it wont fall.  I would never encourage my son to wear his pants like this, never!  I told him that and i hope he understands!

3 comments:

RedLan said...

lol, last Sunday someone's behind caught our attention. My friend grabbed my cam and took a photo of it. ayun nakapost sa fb. lol.

RedLan said...

on the otherhand, why do girls wear blouses na maikli at masikip? tas pagbaba nila sa jeep nakawaka ang kamay sa dibdib tas yung isang kamay sa beywang. hmmmm

Tess said...

Hey Red, thanks sa comments. Ako nga gusto ko rin kuhanan ng pic pag nakakakita ako ng ganyan pero lagi naman wala akong dalang cam, lol! Nakapost sa Fb? Saan?