Monday, August 30, 2010

I Love Wood Furniture

My husband and I have slowly replaced the old furniture in the house. We settled on rustic furniture, since most of our furniture in the living room, kichen, bedroom and even in the bathrooms are already made of wood. We just need to update some of them though. One of the furniture we really need to invest on is a rustic coffee table with rustic end tables. They would perfectly match with our rustic ceiling lights in the living room. It's good hubby and I both like anything made of wood so no arguments on that. We just argue on which to buy first. 

I love the ambience that is created with wood furniture; it’s so cool yet elegant. They also last longer, based on my experience. That’s why I don’t mind investing on it rather than buying cheaper non-wood furniture that only last for a short time. I started to get interested on rustic furniture when hubby and I saw them in one of the rooms where we stayed during one of our travels together. We thought they were gorgeous. We started on investing on it and never had any regrets with our choices so far. Most of our wood furniture is really dependable; they will last for a life-time.

0 comments: