Thursday, August 12, 2010

My favorite thing to watch on HD TV

Authored by Greg Fletcher

Six months ago we called our directv deals in Ohio provider and told them that we wanted to be upgraded to High Definition TV. We have two huge LCD TVs, so we figured they needed to be put to better use. I was so excited to see what HD TV had to offer, especially sports wise.

Over the weekend X Games 16 was on ESPN. There are two sports I absolutely love watching, motocross and football. I first watched X Games on regular cable, then I switched over to High Definition, and let me tell you, the change was amazing. Everything was so much clearer on HD than on regular cable. There was no fuzziness like you usually see on regular cable and I loved that. I haven't had a chance to use HD to watch football yet, but the time is coming and I'm very excited. I have watched football on HD TV in restaurants and at friend's houses, and it is truly worth the money if you are big on sports. Most satellite TV providers offer special deals on HD channels, so I definitely recommend calling about it.

0 comments: