Thursday, August 9, 2012

Famous Footwear Offers Back-To-School BOGO

This post brought to you by Famous Footwear. All opinions are 100% mine.

When I was a kid, my mother would always pick my school shoes for me.  I would always feel happy about it and thought they were the best shoes for me.  Now, kids are different.  My kids do not like the shoes that I would pick for them so they make sure they are with me when I go buy them shoes so they could pick the shoes that fit their taste.  I forget that I am from the old school.  Good thing I found a store that benefits not only me but my kids as well. 

At Famous Footwear, customers would enjoy discounts that I am looking for while my kids get the style and kind of shoes that they want.  Simply print the BOGO + 15% off Famous Footwear Coupon and redeem it in-store between 8/2-8/18.  It is their "back-to-school" promotion that you should not miss.  They also have a Rewards Program that offers free membership to anyone interested.  Members would earn a point for every $1 you spend so the more you buy from them, the more points you earn and the more savings you have.  Isn't that cool?  Signing up alone would entitle you to a $5 off your next purchase.

If you are looking for the most convenient way of buying good quality shoes, in different popular brands and styles, at great prices, Famous Footwear is the way to go.  There, you can easily sneak in and out happy with your purchase.  If you cannot find the shoes that you want, they can get it for you.  You can pick it from the store or have it shipped to you, how is that?  So, hurry and don't pass up on this great opportunity from Famous Footwear.

FF-BiggestVictory-GIF_300x250(1).jpg

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments: