Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nine Ways To Wrap Sarong, Pareo, Convertible Dress

I have been looking for a video tutorial on how to warp a sarong for a long time.  I have a few sarong but i do not know how to wear them except of course the very common way of wrapping it around my waist.  I finally found this video of April who is now a favorite of mine.  She is a filipina and has several vlogs, together with her husband Justin.

Check out how she shows the ways to wrap sarong, pareo and convertible dress.  I;m sure you will this video and all her video.  You will earn a lot from them.  If you do not want to miss their video updates, then don;t forget to subscribe to their videos.

1 comments:

zion said...

Actually girls dresses are very difficult to designing,full experience fashion designers only design best dresses for girls,now a days some fashion designers are selling best dresses in social marketplace also.