Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another from Juliana

Thanks dear Juliana for including me in this tag again, i really appreciate it! Well, i admire women who know how to wear make up and i wish i could do that too but i really am scared of trying different things on my face because my skin is so sensitive, i seldom find anything that works well with it. That is why my beauty element turned out as earth maybe because mukha akong lupa, hehehehe! Or amoy lupa, bwahahahaha! Seriously, here is the result:



Your Beauty Element is Earth



You are the epitome of a natural beauty. Your look is definitely effortless.

And while you shy away from a lot of make-up and accessories, you're no granola girl either!




4 comments:

PinayWAHM said...

Now...why do I agree that you are the "epitome" of a natural beauty? Kasi...YOU are!!! Lola ata kita...

hehe...

Juliana

Anonymous said...

korak ka jan jolens, i got the natural beauty of a natural lola, bwahahahahaha! TY!

J said...

thanks for tagging along as always.

Tess said...

you're welcome Juliana! I welcome tags as always!