Monday, December 24, 2007

Thank you Joy!

Thank you Joy for bringing me joy today as i opened my blog and for that, you just made my day! Friends who come to stop by here from time to time bring smile to my face, it inspires me to blog more as i struggle each day whether to continue blogging or not. Awards like this one that Joy gave me make blogging more rewarding and i'm just glad you see my blog as a treasure, lol! Well, true or not, thank you so much for this award!

To my blogger friends whose blogs i treasure, i wanna share this award to you with all my heart: ZJ, Pepe, Redlan, Roselle, Merydith, Recel, Sarah, Darlene, Lucel Juliana, Jolens aka Mrs Pitt-Bull, Ana, Mel, Reigh, Gilda, Dyinkai, Jazzy, Bless and Au. I know i must have missed to mention some, sorry guys but these ones are those that came to my mind first. I know there are more there who have great treasures in their blogs, this award is for you too!


10 comments:

Mommy said...

hi Ate Tess thank you for this award oi salamat din sa ecard omg tumawa tlg ko ng husto kaw tlg oozing ang yung pagiging kalog. Merry Christmas

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, tama si sarah.. about the ecard, naku walang katapusang tawa talaga! i didn't know u can dance that well 'te! hahaha! galing!

and for this award, thank u.. hmm... treasure ha.. hehe... mahanap ko nga yang treasure na pinagsasabi mo! lol bitaw, salamat kaau... :)

merry chrsitmas!

Tess said...

Sarah, you are welcome! I'm glad i made u laugh, lol! TH nga sumayaw e, hehe! Happy Holidays!

Cel: Well, maraming treasures akong nakikita sa blogs mo kaya ingat ka baka ma hold-up, lol! Keep 'm coming! TY for sharing your treasure with us!

RedLan said...

wow mrs t. walang katapusang award. tudo na to. thank you so much!

Merydith said...

Ma thank you so much for the award and for always remembering me. Merry Christmas.

Pepe said...

Wow Mrs.T....! Talagang obligado na kong bigyan ka ng christmas gift nito ha-ha....! Ano ba'ng gusto mong gift....? Magpasabi ka lang he-he....! Thanks again Mrs.T....! Luckily nakita ko tong message mo kasi may BBQ kami ng mga neighbours ko sa ibaba, baka malasing na ko mamaya at hindi na makapag-blog hanggang bukas he-he....! Ingatz Mrs.T....! =D

Tess said...

Red: todo na talaga, pilit ko mang iwasan na bigyan kayo ng award kasi alam ko nagsasawa na kayo, di kaya ng konsensya ko kasi u really deserve it! I want u to know i found great treaures in ur blogs!

In-in, ikaw pa! You are always welcome!

Pepe, ganyan ka ka adik sa blogging, hehe? Kahit may gud time, u get time to steal time just to blog? Sige padalhan mo ko ng kangaroo at koala, lol! Libre yan, walang bayad kaya grab mo na, baka next time may charge na, lol! Meri Krismas! talaga namang maraming treasures sa blog mo e, daming kong napupulot don kaya thanks a lot for sharing your treasures with us!

J said...

hi! Tess, thanks so much for always remembering me. I really appreciate it.

~juliana

Utah Mommy said...

Salamat kaayo ani mamu Tess sa akong award woi kadatu ba tan awon ani maayo untag tinuod ni nga sapi kay sus datu na gyud ta hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Juliana: you are most welcome! Happy New year to u and ur hubby!

Darlene: we are lucky to be rich even in friends, so u are such a blessing, happy new year!