Saturday, December 29, 2007

Come Play Online Backgammon With Me!

I spent all day today playing backgammon online. We had earlier plans of going out for some errands but I begged off at the last minute and told husband that I wasn't going with him. He couldn't get my eyes off the computer especially from playing backgammon at Gammon World. If you only know how enjoyable and fun this game is, you wouldn't blame me for getting crazy over it. Check it out and find out why I got hooked! I wouldn't be surprised if one day you will ask me for a match. Try this game and when you think you're ready, you can join their daily backgammon tournaments, who knows you might be the next winber! If you don't, you lose nothing anyway and I guess you just have to play more or better yet, check out for some tips on how to play better. Also learn about new updates on backgammon tournaments and events and you know what?
You could even download their backgammon software for free! Start playing backgammon online and have fun!

0 comments: