Monday, December 17, 2007

True Blue Award

Wowowee! I got another award from my kabayan Bless! Thank you Bless and I am so grateful to know you would stand by me, trulili? Well, let me give this award back to you Bless because you are one of my great friends here in the blogword. I am happy to take this opportunity to share this award to my other true blue-blooded blogger (this is a tongue twister, isn't it?) to no other than the following: Redlan, Roselle, Merydith, Recel, Sarah, Jet, Darlene, Lucel Juliana, Juliana, Dauphine, Ana, Norma, Pepe, Mel, Sandy, Lanie, Honeylet, Reigh, Gilda and Au. Check out this cool award:





10 comments:

RedLan said...

thanks mrs t. what a great award i recieved early in the morning. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess,

Thank you very much for the award, this is my first time to ever get an award over the internet, hahaha. Best regards abd Merry Christmas!

Utah Mommy said...

salamat kaayo mamu Tess daghana gyud nagpangga nako bah kay daghan man kaayo muhatag nako lol! hehehehe gudnyt mamu Tess

Pepe said...

Wow....! Another one fantastic, walastic, super-duper award Mrs.T....! For me....?! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you talaga....! Feeling grammy winner ako he-he....! =D

RoSeLLe said...

Meri krismas sayo po dyan! salamat dito po sa award at sa walang sawa mong pagpasa sa akin :D Ingats dyan at madaming snow :)

J said...

thanks so much, tess. i appreciate it. take care
~juliana

Anonymous said...

wow, an award na naman from you, thanks a lot tess.pasensya na kung di ako nakakadaan lately sa blog mo, super-busy lang. ingat ka lagi and merry xmas in advance!!!!!!

Mommy said...

Ate Tess,

salamat sa award pasensya ka na ha ngayon lng ako nagagawi sa blog mo miss talking to you ingat ka Merry Christmas

Tess said...

Red, Roselle, Gilda, Pepe, Sarah, Lucel Juliana, Darlene and Reigh, you are most welcome, u deserve this award and i mean it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lola Tekla,

I know this is late, pero maraming salamat sa award. 'Musta ang work natin dyan?