Saturday, February 16, 2008

Belated Happy Hearts Day!

Two days have passed after Valentine's Day... how did you spend yours? Me and hubby did not go anywhere except to pick up cans of sardines at Tops because i was craving for sardines that day, lol! I cooked my rice as soon as i got home and ate it with my sardines in hot sauce, and problem solved! i told my hubby everyday can be al Valentine's Day anyway, why wait for the V Day to show your love to your special someone, right? We dined out at an American-Italian resto a night before but that wasn't really a Valentine's date cuz that was nothing special. But before the night was over, i was surfing on the net and saw something that i could give hubby for Valentine's Day so no matter how corny it is, i sent him a song and he was so tickled by it. I wanna share with you the corny song that i made specially for my dear hubby. I hope this special song makes you "kilig to the bones", hehe! Enjoy and again, belated happy valentine's day to all of you, i hope you had a great one!

0 comments: