Saturday, February 23, 2008

Not feeling good today.....

As I have mentioned in my previous post, I am not feeling good today. I started to feel sick yesterday even before I went to work, i would have loved to stay at home but i thought it was Friday anyway to i just have to bear another sick day. I guess I caught a flu, it seems the "in" thing nowadays, anyway. I am working in a hospital so I am surrounded with sick people everyday - in the elevators, in the hallway, in the lobby and just about anywhere i go, even inside the office. Last night, while watching TV, i was feeling so cold while i was checking my emails while watching "Bones" on TV. I was using my lappy and fall asleep. My dear husband made fun of me, took a pic of me while on that unglamorous state of mind, LOL! This morning when i checked my email, i saw hubby's email for me with this lovely photo. I didn't even recognize myself at first, i thought i saw someone i knew, hehe! Anyway, here is the photo he took from his cellphone.
Don't laugh at me, ok? Promise to be good to me today because I am sick, wahhhhh! Have a great Saturday guys! Have a blast!



6 comments:

J said...

I hope you kick out that bug soon. Feel better and rest.

Tess said...

TY Lucel, have a great week ahead!

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better now. hirap talaga when you're working in a health care facility kasi masasagip mo talaga ang mga viruses. have a good week!

Tess said...

oo nga lola sandz! pero OK na ako ngaun. TY sa dalaw, enjoy ur week!

RedLan said...

lol. hayaan mo na tumawa ako. it's late to comment and i know u r feeling good now. himbing ang tulog mo mrs. t, pero poise ka pa rin. it's so sweet of larry na kinunan ka nya nitong pic at pinadala pa niya sa email mo.

Tess said...

sweet ba yon Red, ganyan kaming dalawa, marami din akong kuha ng mga unguarded moments nya pag tulog, hehe! TY for the comments Red!