Friday, February 29, 2008

Cool cat award....

Yen gave me this cool cat award more than a week ago and i have been meaning to post it here but i really got no time to do it until now. Sorry Yen for the delay but i swear I have never forgotten about it and i really appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thanks so much! Cool cat? Honestly, i never liked cats, LOL! I hated these creatures when i was still in PI because we have hundreds of them straying around the whole building where i worked. They come down our desks after 5PM, and they lived up in the ceilings and kept on multiplying so fast. We even had a project on how to get rid of them but never succeeded. But this award is different and i know i am getting out of topic. Anyway, here is the cool cat award that i wanna share with all who visit me here. To me, you are all cool! This is for you too! Feel free to grab it and post it in your blogs and if you do, please let me know so i can take a peek too, ok?

2 comments:

RedLan said...

congrats mrs t! cool cat award! meow!

Tess said...

TY Red, cool daw oh, hehe!