Sunday, February 10, 2008

I got an early valentine gift!

I got an early Valentine's gift from my friend from downunder - Pepe the Great! I so love your blogs too Pepe, no doubt about that! Marlet also gave me this award and I wanna thank her for this. This is my first gift and i feel great that's why i could not help but share this to all of you on this month of hearts. Look around you people and let us share the gift of love... it is free anyway! But it is something that money could not buy or is it really? I guess so! Peng and Marlet, thanks for this! I wanna share this with my blogger friends who are in my list who come here to pay me a visit this month. Advance Happy Valentine's to all of you and this one's for you!

2 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

happy valentines, too! :)

RedLan said...

hAPPY vALENTINE MRS T!