Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remembering 9/11 ....

Where were you when the bombing on 9/11 happened?  I guess each of us has our own story to share.  I was studying that time in Australia when the bombings on that day happened.  We were crying while listening and watching the news.  It was aweful! I still wonder how it happened. How could a powerful country like America not know about it?  How come they were more concerned about international security to the point they neglected the national security.  I thought the US has the best intelligence office.  Why was it not detected and if they did, why did they let it happen?  There are a lot of questions in my mind all these years but they seem left unanswered. We should not forget  9/11 and learn from it! I hope and pray that the families of those who perished in the bombings have slowly moved on with their lives.

0 comments: