Sunday, January 20, 2008

Linky love..

This is another tag from Bless. I am so sorry for the delay in posting this tag. I hope this will increase my zero PR, just kidding! But I will do this tag not to increase my PR, I will do this tag because it came from you. And I love doing tags and I always do! I guess you know why, lol! Anyway, here you go!

Cut and paste the following starting here.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You will have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes we hope it will be a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially! The benefits of Viral Linking:- One of the fastest ways to see your technorati authority explode!- Increase your Google PageRank fast- Attract large volume of new traffic to your site- Build your community- Make new friends!


0 comments: