Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Love-Hate meme from Bless

My dear Bless got me into this love-hate meme. Thank you Bless! I will try to answer this tag as candidly as i could. Well, here it goes:
1. I love to eat: Filipino, Chinese and Vietnamese/Cambodian food.
2. I hate to eat: too hot/spicy food
3. I love to go: to Alaska on a cruise (mega wish ko lang!)
4. I hate to go: to crowded and hot places like Quiapo and Divisoria especially on Sundays
5. I love it when: I hear good news from family and friends especially from long-lost friends, lol!
6. I hate it when: it rains and snow at same time and i need to go out!
7. I love to see: feel-good movies with hubby
8. I hate to see: house in a mess
9. I love to hear: from my kids and family on the phone
10. I hate to hear: too much whining from miserable people
I know when we talk about things that we love or hate, the list could go on and on forever but what if you are only asked 5 each? Let me hear about yours. To those who want to do this meme, you are most welcome to grab it anytime. Be my guest! Thanks a lot!

0 comments: