Saturday, January 5, 2008

What's up?

It is Saturday once again and I thought of updating this blog. Sorry for those who visited and saw nothing new here. I just feel so tired when i get home from a day's tough work. It's not like i am working in the field or doing construction jobs, I don't know but probably having rested from working for 3 years. Getting up so early and going out in this cold weather is really hard for me. I hope I get used to this or better yet, find an easier job. Well, people just don't get satisfied, you know. When i wasn't working, i was praying i could find a job and now that i am working, it's an endless litany from me everyday and i guess husband is already tired of listening to my whining. My favorite line everyday is: "I hate this job! I hate working! I am so tired!" Well, who does enjoy working, anyway? Thanks for listening to my vent. Now, let's cheer up and have a fun Saturday everyone!

0 comments: