Saturday, January 12, 2008

A tag from Ging!

My new blogger friend Ging tagged me this. I think I have done something like this before but it was posted in my other blog so I don’t think it matters since this is in another blog, anyway. Thanks Ging for this, nice filler, huh! I am passing this to everyone in my list who haven’t done this tag before. Feel free to grab this guys!
1. What time is it -1:07 PM
2. What's your full name -Teresa Gibson y Clooney (asa ka pa, hehe!)
3. What are you most afraid of? - death in the family
4.What is the most recent movie that you have seen on bootleg - bootleg what?
5.Place of birth - In a very small place called Tabon-Tabon in Butuan City, Agusan del Norte, Philippines
6.Favorite food - ginataang tulingan, fried squid, pork and chicken adobo with taba, pinakbet ni nanay, etc. Yummy!
7.What's your natural hair color - Black
8.Ever been to Freak Nick - freak what????? Sorry but I have never heard of that before, pardon my innocence, lol!
9.Ever been skinny dipping? - nope, haven’t had the chance!
10. Love someone so much it made you cry -at my age, who haven’t?
11. Been in a car accident? -Thank God, no!
12. Croutons or bacon bits - Bacon bits
13. Favorite day of the week - Saturday
14. Favorite restaurant -Texas RoadHouse, Tony Roma’s, Chinese buffet
15. Favorite Flower - Tulips
16. Favorite sport to watch - ►honestly? Basketball and boxing, (typical pinoy!)
17. Favorite drink - I die for COKE!
8. Favorite ice cream - mango flavored icecream, rocky road, anything chocolate
19. Warner Brothers/Disney -depends on the movie
20. Ever been on a ship - yes!
21. What color is your bedroom carpet -brown
22. How many times did you fail your driver's test -I haven’t tried yet, I’m a chicken shit!
23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail - as expected, it’s a spam mail!24. What do you do when you are bored - read blogs, listen to music, clean up, lol! Imagine i need to be bored to clean up, hehe!
25.Bedtime - 2:30AM and later
26. Who will respond to this survey the quickest - those who badly need a filler, lol!
27. Who will least likely respond - those who have done this before
28. Who is the person that you are most curious to see their responses -everybody
29. Favorite TV shows - House, Ghost Whisperer, Oprah3
0. Last person you went to dinner with - hubby
31. Park or Zoo - park
32. What are your favorite colors -green, red, purple and yellow3
3.How many tattoos do you have -one but big it covers my lower back and i am thinking of getting one in my ankle
34. How many pets do you have - one
35. Which comes first, the chicken or the egg -chicken
36. What do you want to do before you die? -complete a list of Dos and Don’ts, lol!
37. ave you ever been to Hawaii? - nope but i will go there one day!
38. Have you ever been to other countries outside the US? - yes, in Hongkong, Australia, Singapore and Canada
39. How many people are you sending survey? - everybody in my list
40. Time this survey ended - 1:23PM

0 comments: