Saturday, January 5, 2008

When Fundraising Is A Lot Of Fun!

I used to get these tickets from my co-workers who were trying to help their churches, organizations or kids in school raise funds for a cause and I know it is sometimes so uncomfortable for them to ask and for receivers like me to say NO. Personally, I hate doing this kind of fundraising activity so whenever my kids would ask me to help them sell their tickets, I rather buy them myself and would sometimes ask my immediate family members to help me out. I never ask my co-workers because I know how it feels to ask help, it is like having a lifetime debt of gratitude.

Nowadays, there is a fun way of fundraising at Shoutback through their auction system. You can create your own group or join groups of your interest at Shoutback. Simply visit Shoutback and enter a group category in your location, if you cannot find a group that interests you, you can start your own group. You can shop, sell and save, thus raising money for your individual needs such as sending a kid to a field trip or simply for a kid's education, among other things. I have actually shared Shoutback with my friend who is very active in fundraising activities for her church and she is planning to start a group since she couldn't find a group in Buffalo, NY. With Shoutback, goodbye to selling candies and cookies, visiting houses, selling stuff outside Wal-Mart or Target under the cold weather. With the idea of helping or supporting each other in your group or community, fundraising is sure a lot of fun at Shoutback!


1 comments:

Online GED said...

Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing and i was looking for more info.