Saturday, August 16, 2008

Banzai: The Hottest Adult Game In Town

Playing games is a great way to bond with friends and family. We have different kinds of games at home but we only get to play it when we have friends, relatives and family come over as most of these games are better played when there are more than two players although you can have two players. The recent addition to our collection of games is one of the hottest games from Screenlife Games. I am talking about Banzai DVD game. Banzai is a lot of fun especially when you play it in parties with friends. The game is so simple. You just watch the Banzai DVD game where you see absurd stunts taken from the TV show with same name. Then you bet on the outcome of the stunts by filling your bowl with plastic sushis using your chopsticks. Whoever wins all the sushis wins the game. That simple!
Last night, my in-laws came by the house. We used to play Mexican dominoes before but this time, we wanted to try Banzai with them. Imagine my 80 year-old mother-in-law playing with us? I thought she wouldn’t like it but she actually had so much fun. We all need to do silly stuff sometimes, you know. Well, thinking that playing with these “newbies” would win me the game, I challenged them to a large pizza and wings, if I lose. Guess what, I ended up buying it because I lost! That was funny! I learned my lesson that never underestimate your opponents, LOL!
You can buy Banzai online and if you have Myspace account, you can visit Tako and learn more about Banzai. I tell you, you will not regret getting Banzai DVD game because I'm sure you will enjoy it. Wanna bet?

0 comments: