Thursday, August 21, 2008

When The Bills Don't Stop Coming

Bills, bills and bills…… when are they gonna stop coming? Paying for bills seems endless, isn’t it? I guess that’s life! We work to live or live to work; however you look at it. A lot of people are struggling financially. I know a lot of my friends who are in deep Credit card debt. I admit, me and hubby also need Debt help. We started to struggle financially when hubby’s company shut down few years back. Losing a job doesn’t excuse anyone from paying bills. That is the harsh reality. We continue to live with it. With the kids’ schooling, utilities, car payments, groceries and a lot more, we were put to a situation where we cry for some Debt relief.
Good thing I stumbled into a site that offers help in managing debt. I was thinking about Debt consolidation but there are other options available. At bills.com, they offer services such as Credit counseling and offer some helpful tips on managing your money and gaining financial freedom. I learned about the importance of saving for the future and that’s what I am planning to do once I get out from this financial misery. Just try to set aside some money for savings and then live within the rest of the money as your budget. Identify your priorities and avoid an extravagant way of life.
But before anything else, you should assess your current financial situation by taking the Bills IQ quiz and then you will be provided with recommendations on how to solve your problem. Just answer the questions honestly and you start from there. As I always say, “there is life after debt”.



0 comments: